A Note from the office of Dr. Craig Conrow:
As we continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, we’re making some necessary changes for the safety and well being of our employees, clients, and families which are of utmost importance to us. The American and California Dental Associations have now recommended that all dental professionals postpone elective procedures until further notice. We, however, are available for Emergency Dental Care during the pandemic closures. We are also implementing some additional necessary disinfection procedures and precautions such as on-going disinfecting of the Reception area, Restrooms, Operatories and office for your safety and will continue as we fight to keep everyone healthy.
We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
- We ask you to arrive on time for your designated appointment, rather than too early, as we need to minimize the amount of time you spend in our Reception Room
- You are welcome to call the office when you arrive and wait in your car, and we’ll call you when the dental chair is available for you
- If you feel sick or have been exposed to an ill individual, please postpone your appointment or avoid coming to the office entirely and be sure to contact your medical provider immediately
- Upon arriving at our office, please use the Hand sanitizer dispenser machine available in the Reception Room
- We’re scheduling appointments to minimize possible contact with other patients in the waiting room, no visitors will be allowed to wait for the patients in the Reception Room
- Temperature readings will now be part of your routine assessment prior to performing dental procedures
- We will use a rubber dam whenever possible to decrease exposure to infectious agents for dental procedures
- High-speed evacuation for all dental procedures producing an aerosol
- We autoclave our instruments and handpieces after each patient
- We’ll ask our patients to rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide before each appointment. Coronavirus is vulnerable to oxidation; this will reduce the salivary load of oral microbes
At this time, we have limited office hours and if you need to reach us we are available to take your call. Should you need to reach us, please call (760)389-5323 or leave a message with the after hour’s exchange and someone will return your call as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience during this matter, as we know everyone is affected by this crisis.
We look forward to resuming routine and elective dental and hygiene maintenance procedures, as soon as we get the green light from ADA. We’re here for you and thank you for being a valued client with our office.
My best to you and your families,
Craig W. Conrow, DDS, MS, FACP